If you think about it, tongue twisters are puzzles using words. And any kind of puzzle is a great way to test not only your brain, but your ability to understand and solve problems. This month, we want you to create your own tongue twisters and challenge others to say them. Here are a couple of our favorites to inspire you:
- Six sleek swans swam swiftly southwards.
- She sells sea shells down by the sea shore.
- Green glass globes glow greenly.
- Tom three Tim three thumbtacks.
- A slimy snake slithered down the sandy Sahara.