- 1 (16 ounce) package of fresh strawberries
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced
- 3 cups of ice cubes
- 1 (16 ounce) container of plain low-fat yogurt
- Add strawberries, bananas, half the ice cubes, and yogurt in a blender.
- Blend on high until smooth.
- Add the remaining ice and blend further until smooth again.
- Serve immediately.
WHY IT'S GREAT
Shake things up and serve something delicious and good for you. The strawberries and bananas are a good source of protein and Vitamin C, and the yogurt adds a nice kick of protein. Be a good sport all month long and enjoy this shake with friends and family.