- 1 cup milk (whole, 2%, skim, or substitute with almond milk)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 6-ounce can of frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1/2 cup sugar (or sugar substitutes, check package for equivalence)
- 1 1/2 cups of ice
- Pour the milk and vanilla in a blender and pulse until combined.
- Add the frozen orange juice concentrate and then blend until fully combined with the milk.
- Add the sugar and ice cubes and then blend until cubes are crushed and mixture has thickened. If things end up a little thick, just add a tablespoon of water and mix once again.
- Pour the drink into glasses, serve with a straw and enjoy.
Why It's Great
Nothing is better on hot day than this delicious orange smoothie. Packed with vitamin C, calcium and protein, this tasty smoothie is something you’ll enjoy making all month long.