Broccoli Cheese Bites
- 2 cups broccoli, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 12 Ritz crackers, crumbled
- 1 large egg
- Preheat oven to 350⁰F .
- Spray a mini muffin tin with non-stick baking spray.
- Cook broccoli separately by boiling in water or using a steamer
- Combine broccoli, cheese, 10 Ritz crackers, and egg in a food processor until everything is well combined.
- Spoon mixture into mini muffin tin until about ¾ full.
- Sprinkle with Ritz crackers.
- Bake at 350⁰F for 12-15 minutes or until crackers are slightly browned on top and mixture is fully cooked.
- Serve hot or at room temperature.
WHY IT'S GREAT
Get ready for a mighty meal. These delicious bites are packed with fiber, potassium, protein and Vitamin C. Make them all month long with family members or friends and see just how tasty these bites can be!