Here is a simple and really fun game to play with friends and family. Get a group together and take turns having each person propose an “imagine if” scenario.
Once a person proposes their “imagine if” scenario, the group is responsible for coming up with a solution, story, or fun thought. The goal is to be creative as a group and let your imaginations run wild. Here are a couple “imagine if” examples to inspire you:
1. Imagine if…you we stranded on an island and could only bring 3 things.
2. Imagine if…you were President of the United States for a day.
3. Imagine if…all the animals on the earth could talk to you.
4. Imagine if…you could teleport all across world with the snap of your fingers.
5. Imagine if…you could go back and live during any time.