Good Sport Award
Being a good sport goes well beyond competition and games. Sometimes, you are a good sport by being patient with a younger brother or sister or doing an activity that a friend or family member likes to do. Going with the flow of things and making life easier for others is a great way to be a good sport. That’s why we want you to recognize the people in your life who do just that. This month, we want you to award people with a note or small gift that recognizes their efforts for being a good sport. Here are some example behaviors of people worthy of a good sport award:
- Letting your little brother or sister play with the toy you are playing with.
- Telling your parents you are willing to do something that’s important to them.
- Trying something new with friends or family.
- Being a good listener after someone had a tough day.
- Helping another person doing a chore or task.