There are many ways in which you can show your friends just how much they mean to you. One of the more creative ways is by creating a friendship collage. This month, we want you to pick no more than three friends to make a friendship collage for. Think about all the things that make your friendships special and then try to visually bring them to life through images or words. Here are a couple tips for bringing your collage or collages to life:
- Think about qualities that make them a great friend (kindness, loyal, funny, etc).
- Gather as many magazines, newspapers, letter books, sticker books or anything else creative you can think of.
- Ask your parents to help you if you need to cut anything.
- Once you’ve cut everything out, arrange each item on the page before gluing or taping them down.
- Be as creative as you want and make sure you give them the collage in person.
Once you have completed your collage, share with your friends and discuss just how much they mean to you.