There are so many reasons why we want you to play Freeze Dance all month long. Not only is it an active game, but it requires you to listen. Plus, you can play to your favorite music with family and friends. So get a move on and make sure you try to do this at least once a week. Here are the rules we’d like you to follow:
1. The start of the music is the start of the game.
2. Everyone must dance as the music plays.
3. When the music stops, everyone must freeze and hold their position until the music starts again.
4. If a player doesn’t freeze, they must do 10 jumping jacks in order to get back into the game.
5. Feel free to switch up the music as you play.