- 1 cup whipped cream cheese
- 4 slices wheat bread, toasted
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 banana, sliced into coins
- 8 chocolate chips
- 8 sliced strawberries
- 4 blueberries
- 8 almond slices
- In a small bowl, stir together cream cheese and honey. Spread on the bottom of each piece of toast, leaving a “V” in the top center. Spread peanut butter on the remaining toast.
- Top each toast with two bananas (for the eyes) then place chocolate chips on top of the bananas. Place an almond slice over each eye (for the eyebrows).
- 3Place blueberry on the bottom center (to create the nose), then place a strawberry on each side of the top of the toast (to create ears). Serve immediately.
Why It’s Great
Not only is this a creative way to make toast, it’s delicious and good for you. From the fresh fruit to the protein-packed peanut butter, be smart like a fox and make this with your family as much as you can this month.