Activity of the Month
This month, we want you and your family to share the responsibility of determining what the healthy snack should be for each week. We want you to lead the charge and make a schedule that outlines the family member responsible for each week’s snack as well as what the snack is. After you’ve decided the details, make sure to eat the snack of the week every day during snack time. A couple things to consider:
- Parents and siblings should all participate.
- Work as a family to make sure you are making healthy snack choices.
- If you snack more than once a day, make sure the snack of the week is one of them.
- Make sure to help your parents shop for your snack of the week.
- Don’t be afraid to try new things and encourage family members to do the same.
- Most importantly, when it’s possible, try to snack as a family.