Push-up, Plank, Rest
Exercise is one of the best ways to help yourself sleep better. That’s why we want you to follow this exercise routine every day this month. Push-ups and planks are great, full-body exercises that require energy to strengthen the body. And the more energy you use, the better you’ll feel and sleep at night. A couple of things to keep in mind:
1. Make sure to do 3 sets of the following: 10 push-ups, followed by a 15 second plank, followed by a minute of rest.
2. Make this part of your morning routine to help get your body and brain
going for the day.
3. Once you feel strong enough, add additional pushups and time to your plank.
4. Make sure you rest in between each set.
Rest allows the body to recover.
5. Keep track of your improvement throughout the month and think about how this routine contributes to a better night’s sleep.