Designed to Sleep
Sometimes, the key to a better night’s sleep starts by evaluating your room or the space you sleep in. This month, we want to think about the things you can do to help make your room a better place for sleeping. Whether it’s bringing new things in or taking distracting things out, your room should be the comfortable space that helps you sleep better. Here are a couple tips:
- Keep screens or phones out of your bed to avoid distracting yourself.
- If you like a night light, think about using warm, calming colors.
- Put up shades or curtains to help prevent outside light from waking you up.
- Use a sound machine to cancel out distracting noises.
- Clean your room so you are not sleeping in a chaotic, cluttered space.
- Make your bed comfortable by picking out comfortable sheets with your mom and dad.