Recipe of the Month
- 1 carrot
- ½ cup chive and onion 1/3 less fat cream cheese
- 2 cucumbers
- Thinly cut or shred 1 carrot (about ½ cup); separate and reserve 2 tablespoons of carrots for garnish.
- Mix remaining carrots with cream cheese.
- Cut each cucumber into thin slices, about 1 cm thick.
- Spoon the cream cheese and carrots mixture onto the cucumber slices.
- Top with reserved carrots.
Why It’s Great
Carrots are a great source of fiber and essential vitamins. Cucumbers are deliciously fresh and offer plenty of hydrating benefits. Mix these two with the protein of the cream cheese and you’ve got a snack that has it all.