One of the best ways to build confidence is learning to know yourself. That means being aware of the things that make you who you are. And sometimes, writing down little reminders of the daily things or accomplishments you did well can be really helpful as you build your self-confidence. So this month, we want you to create a journal or book where you write down one thing you did well every day. Whether it was getting a good grade on a test or being kind to a brother or sister, reflect at the end of each day and write it down in your confidence book. If you did more than one thing great, write them down too. Here are some examples of things you might write down:
1. I did all my homework without my parents help.
2. I received and returned a compliment to one of my friends.
3. I did a bunch of chores for my mom without her asking me.
4. I made a new friend today.
5. I tried an adventurous food for the first time and really liked it.
At the end of the month, show your confidence book to your parents and talk to them about how all of your daily acts made you feel.