Quick Bedtime Bars
- ¾ cup Baking Mix
- 2 cups Oats, Instant
- ½ cup Nut Butter (Peanut or Soy)
- ¾ cup Cinnamon Applesauce (unsweetened)
- ¼ cup Honey
- ½ cup Raisins
- ½ cup Chocolate Chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line or lightly grease 9x9 inch baking pan; set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl stir together baking mix and oatmeal until well blended
- In small bowl stir together nut butter, applesauce and honey until well blended. Add to baking and oatmeal mix. Stir until well combined. Add raisins and chocolate chips. Mix until well blended.
- Press dough into prepared baking pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Cool about 20 minutes. Cut into bars.
Why It’s Great
These delicious bedtime bars offer the perfect combination of protein and complex carbs to help the body calm down before bed. Pair one with a warm glass of milk and you’re guaranteed to sleep well.