Ants on Sticks
- 1 large stalk celery, cut into 3 pieces
- 3 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- Place the celery pieces on a clean surface, hollow part facing up.
- Sprinkle evenly with cinnamon.
- Spoon peanut butter into the hollow.
- Arrange raisins on top
Why It's Great
This is a healthy snack you’ll want to stick with all month long. Not only does it incorporate healthy greens with the celery, but the peanut butter packs it with protein and the raisins offer a boost of Vitamin C and potassium. It’s a treat big on taste but includes all kinds of nutritional benefits.