Activity of the Month
Basketball is a great team sport. That’s why we want you to organize a few games at least once every week. All you’ll need is a ball, a hoop and some friends or family member to join in the fun. The competition, comradery and exercise you’ll get out of these 3 on 3 games will leave you feeling great. So, let’s hoop it up this month.
- Decide where you want to play—a park, driveway or local gym.
- Find a group of 5 participants or team mates (which would be 6, including you) and make teams.
- For 3 on 3, you only need to use half the court, but you can play full court if you want to make it challenging.
- The first team to score 11 points wins.
- Make sure to communicate and work together as a team by passing the ball.
- If there is a foul, give the person who was fouled the ball back and start play again.
- Have fun and play hard!